Monday, September 21, 2009

Vietnam

So there is a actual war going on in my neighborhood. People are being killed at a terrifying pace. There has been around 10 shootings in the last week and a half, all of which I believe had fatality's, all of those taking place within 5 blocks of my house. It is fucking crazy, but don't let this sway your opinion of San Francisco.

San Francisco is amazing. Gordon, Danny, Jimmy, Ethan, Ganja Will, and myself are shredding on the regular. We get fucking loaded. So much so that we forget to blog it, we got awesome and it slipped our minds. Every person we hang out with here is awesome.

My Roommates destroy shit. Sandy is a animal, she party's harder than you. Ethan is better at skating than you and he party's on first class and Gordon fucking Eckler! What more do I need to say? My house sleeps 20 comfortably.

Sandy Cruz'n for a bruising
Ethan yesterday,

Ethan spent his 20's in photo booths with boobs,

Gordon Eckler just did a front blunt onto your mom,


No matter how hood San Francisco gets it is still radd as fuck.

No comments: