Friday, September 11, 2009

This is way over due.

Congratulations to James and his beautiful girlfriend Jill, my boy showed the world that will a little hard work and some R&B music, no joke, I think they were listening to happy people, you can make a baby. Ricky may not have been the first to make a "Baby", but no one has done it with such style and grace. My hat is off to you Rick, I love you like a brother. Oh yeah, I got little ricky a toy. I don't look anything like this guy, right? Why does everyone think we are brothers? No joke at least 4 times a week I am asked is that other guy your brother?

3 comments:

Jim Jones said...

Can you or your identical twin come get your phone?Lyric is running up your phone bill!

Bill said...

call me at work

James said...

So, I was checking out Donovan, and I was like, Wow! He really looks like me, but your post made me think. If he looks like me, and you look like me. . .hey, what's going on here brutha?!