Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Smallhands show Sept 22, 2009

Top 5 list
!. The show was completely in the Dark. So Danny could not see the audience, Making his performance near perfect.
2. I some how racked up a 40 dollar bar tab on 2 dollar Pabst Blue Ribbon. I think someone was getting drunk on my tab. Lord knows I was sober as fuck.
3. I bootlegged part of the show on my cell phone. I later traded the recording to a dead head for a tab of masculine.
4. The first act was just a guy with a over head projector telling us how the tambourine was the least respected instrument in rock and roll.
5. I somehow was the only person to get drunk.

2 comments:

Adam said...

#2 and #5 seem to contradict each other

the tambourine is the second least respected instrument in rock music. the least would have to be the overhead projector.

Ted said...

That first act sounds rad. Do you know if he's coming to Korea anytime soon?