Monday, September 21, 2009

Dirty Laundry

Alright, I know I am not a normal 20 something guy. I don't find most female celebs all that good looking. Example, I really couldn't see the big deal with Natalie Portman until I was literally a inch away from her and she was inviting me back to her place, "Yeah, Yeah, your famous, I get it. But look Natalie Baby, I stopped dating Jewish girls a long time ago." needless to say I didn't take her up on her offer, but we still talk.

I have a very, very beautiful girlfriend, I am very happy, no matter how many hot celeb sluts try to pick me up, I am chilling. Morgan on the other hand has a wandering eye. Every time this guy comes on the radio or on the boob tube Morgan is all "I need to get Insurance for my boat" and I am all like "you ain't got no boat." I don't want to be a jealous guy, but what the fuck can I do?

1 comment:

Morgsian said...

the least you could do is just try to be a bit more like him. in every way.