Friday, September 4, 2009

I love when my friends blog


I love when my friends blog. James Blogged on our blog for the first time in a year, twice, btw I am a rapist believe me, Wiley has blogged so much today, Adam blogged the best song I have heard in a while, Ben is blogging right now, Annie is killing the Blog again, thank you, Brian Blogged yesterday, Riley blogged today, I am sure Julie blogged, she sent me a photo of boots, thanks Jules that made my day. All in all a great time to be blogging. But on the other hand Brendan Ashe you are a disappointment to the blogging world. Sterling and Kevin please blog for me. You don't have to show anyone but me.
ps if this doesn't make any sense it is cause I was crying the whole time I was typing. I cry because you all are so beautiful. I love you. I also love bloody marys and bacon.

2 comments:

James said...

I love it when David Schwimmer doesn't blog, or do anything.

Jim Jones said...

WTF were they doing naming a character Chandlar?