Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's a Buffet in vegas in this bitch.


A bus full of old People just pulled up to my work. Some senior citzen wine tasting or shit like that, 20 of those old fuckers waddled their way in, My goddamn store smelled like Moth Balls and diapers. Don't worry I got those cock suckers real good. If you ever find yourself in the clutch of old people do this, first lock the bathroom door, those assholes hate not being able to go the bathroom, it is all they have left. Second play something sexy, old people hate sexy things. Good thing, could you imagine if those shitbirds started reproducing? It would be awful you would always have to wait to use the bathroom.

Next week I tell you how to avoid the French.

2 comments:

ben said...

this post made me uncomfortable

Bill said...

Stop it