Saturday, September 26, 2009

Talking to James on Facebook


A few minutes ago, I caught up with co worker and all around great guy James Dambrowski. He was at home changing diapers and I was working yet another 12 hour day. We talked shop and shot the shit, here is a part of the conversation.

Billy


you got to get back in here

I need someone to get hammered with

wait I'm gonna go shut gun a beer


5:47pm James

sickness
5:50pmBilly

perfect gun

I feel fucking great


5:51pm
James

there ya go

i'm drinking a liberty ale, join me

5:52pm
Billy

okay

5:52pm

James

this is hot, it's like cyber sex but with beers
5:57pm

Billy

got one

took me a second to find one

it was hidden in the back
5:58pmJames

nice work, just re-uped myself
5:58pmBilly

this is amazing

I love the internet

No comments: