Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sorry Soccerdude

There is a new movie sheriff in town, it's me.

I saw 3 movies last night.

First

I watched the new Drew Barrymore movie, Whip it.
First off Drew Barrymore is a angel; She can do no wrong. I laughed, I cried, and I laughed again.

Just look at the list of stars in this film.

Harmar Superstar, Jimmy Fallon, Eve, Drew Barrymore, Maybe from Arrested development, Andrew Wilson, Owen and luke Wilson's brother, Ellen Page the girl from Juno, Daniel Stern the Burglar from Home alone and many more.
They had the best derby names, my favorite has to be Java the Slut. Priceless.
Did I mention I cried?

Second Movie

We live in Public.

It is done by the chick that did Digg. It is fucking nutts. I don't want to give anything away, but it was bonkers. Wait for it to come on Net Flix, unless you live in a city like San Francisco, then just go watch it at the Roxie.

Third and Final movie

Heavy metal parkinglot
Holy shit! This made me miss home. Filmed at the Cap Center at the same time I moved to Bowie, Maryland. I know alot of you have seen this film, but watch it again. Why do people from maryland sound like that?

No comments: