Friday, November 6, 2009

My Boy Paul

My dude Paul came by my work today, he is off to London for some Jefferson Starship shows, after that onto Amsterdam to be a Celebrity Judge in the Cannabis Cup. This motherfucker is Partying! So, I am sure a few of you know who this guy is, but for those of you who don't he is a founding member of the band Jefferson Airplane, which means he made LSD cool. It blows my mind to think this dude played at the Acid tests, Altamont, Woodstock, Montrey Pop Festival and countless other world changing events, he is a piece of history. I was kinda afraid to bring up that I knew who he was, so I just asked him about a show he played a couple nights before and we have been buds since, don't get me wrong this dude couldn't pick me out of a line up, but I think he would have trouble telling you what he did last Wednesday. I really wanna party with him. It could turn out to be some Phil Spector shit, but I think it would be awesome, maybe Interview him for Ronquixote, make this shit Legit. Hopefully he can make it back into town, the last thing he said to me was "time to fuck shit up"
To be Continued......

No comments: