Thursday, February 12, 2009

RIP Marilyn Hartmann. You were True Blue and Charcoal Filtered for smoothness.


My dear friend Marilyn Hartmann passed away. She was amazing! She smoked True Blue cigs, she loved handles of Smirnoff Vodka. She could have being anywhere between the age of 25 to about 125. Probably 72. We once got her to buy a pack of American Spirits cause we didn't have her True Blue, she came back the next day and told us "you can give um back to the Indians. I loved her. She will be missed. I am dealing with the loss the way a real man would, I am drinking a handle of Smirnoff, smoking a carton of True Blues and Listening to the run away album of 1996 Skee Lo's "I wish"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did Marilyn have a sister named Beverly? I think they're my dad's half sisters, and I've always wanted to meet them. My dad and Marilyn are gone, but maybe Beverly is still with us....

Bill said...

Wow. yeah she does have a sister named Beverly and she lives in San Francisco, I am sorry to hear about your losses, maybe I could put you in touch with her. My email address is Rosser08@gmail.com. If you send me your info I will be sure to send it along to Beverly.