Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My two favorite videos when I was 6

I feel bad for the kids today. Where is old MTV, I would even take old VH1 over the shit of today. I was lucky enough to start watching MTV when I was six. My parents had just split up, so we moved in with BUD and my older sister Kerry. Well long story short my parents were to busy doing it, yeah Buck, to know their kids were being changed forever by mtv. Cody's favorite band was Bon Jovi. Sick. But I was into deeper shit than sappy love songs. I loved 'I got my mind set on you' not because of the legacy of George Harrison, no I liked talking animals and this video had it. With 'touch of gray' I had no Idea who Bobby Weir was or that Jerry would visit me in hallucinations. No. I loved it when that dog came and took Mickey Hart's leg. That shit use to kill me when I was kid. So Danny and Julie when you have that little bambino in 8 months, let it watch TV or it will be a faggot and have no friends.

2 comments:

Adam said...

that George Harrison video is SICK

Bill said...

Duh dude, I got my mind set on you is amazing!