Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bens New Girlfriend!

Here is how today is going...
First. Woke up. Walked next door to Ben's Room.
Second. Went to Saint Francis.
Third. Shit got weird.
Ben's girlfriend showed up. This bitch was tripping. No Joke. Insane-o. Shit got awkward when she just sat down at our table. She was a reader, she kept referencing Candide, something about getting her butt cheeks caught off, she also takes pills that make her Poo Poo. Gross. But she was concerned about my hair, she thought Ben's hair was cute and that mine was Dirty. Bitch! Then she started talking about how she was sick and she wasn't safe to be around. Yikes. But then Cairo Foster showed up, Ben's girl wasn't seen after that. Thanks Cairo, I owe you, I will send you a Free RVCA shirt.Now I'm listening to my favorite Tranny Band, Hercules and The Love Affair and Drinking Grape Cisco. All you need is a couple sips.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Poo Poo pills? gross