Friday, February 27, 2009

Matt Lowe

I moved into Matt's room a month ago. Shit is starting to get weird.

Look at this photo. Now tell me, which one is Matt and which one is me.
Weird? Can't figure it out, right?

I got to worrying when I started raising chickens on the porch. But this shit is out of control, I cant stop quoting The Grapes of Wrath.

"Is a tractor bad? Is the power that turns the long furrows wrong? If this tractor were ours, it would be good - not mine, but ours. We could love that tractor then as we have loved this land when it was ours. But this tractor does two things - it turns the land and turns us off the land. There is little difference between this tractor and a tank. The people were driven, intimidated, hurt by both. We must think about this."

Lame. Gay. It sucked. I hated it. Boring.

No comments: