Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great news!

I am hungover. It is awesome! I feel awful, but in 6 hours I will fly to the city of brotherly love, Hollywood. Adam will be picking me up in his Stretch Geo Metro with a trunk full of Potatoes. Enough about my awesome life, for now.

Congrats to Danny for stealing away Julie from Sterling 4 years ago. But really guys don't you think it's time to cut this shit already? I am just saying, four years, I think Sterling gets it already, you win Danny. Anyways this is a photo I took of Danny and Julie after they went to the Van Ness Hot Tubs.


According to Annie's blog, Wiley and her are going through hard times, Annie has being seen around town with a Guy a little closer to her age. Here is a photo of Annie and this asshole.


Don't worry Wiley, I'm here for you when you fall. By the way little buddy, I am growing my hair real long so we can Braid each others hair and stuff. I thought I was being chased by a dog, it turns out that it was just my hair. Real Scary stuff.

In other news I had sushi with Morgan. I love her.

2 comments:

alfa foxtrot said...

you're all mixed up. the top is danny + wiley, the bottom one is me and julie duhhhhh

Candypants said...

um no annie. you're wrong.