Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Sick, boo hoo.

Some people don't like being sick, they are crazy. Being sick is awesome! I am shedding pounds, Ben brought me soup, and I watched ten million movies. Fucking awesome!

In other news I love the Tender Loin. I fucking love it. I mean I like it at 9 am when I can see everyone, not at 3 am when I am drunk and alone. That sucks. But do you remember when the Tender Loin punched Ben in the face?

Last night I went to see the Hang Over. I saw a fucking Coyote on the way to the movie. A coyote in the city? That is just crazy, but true. Not to ruin the ending of the movie, but it was pretty funny. Afterward Morgan and Myself had pizza. I had a glass of Chianti and she a glass of Argentine Malbec. I love her.

JULIE! I love you. Come be sick with me.

No comments: