Thursday, June 18, 2009

My hair is hecka long, yo!

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! I need some help with picking out what I should do with my hair. Please by a show of hands or a secret write in vote tell me which one of our friends style I should steal.


First off we have Ben. I love Ben's hair when it grows long. It might be a little longer than I like it to be in this photo.
Now we have Zach Lyons, Zach has being known to wear hair extensions. He took them out for this Organika photo. I like it but it might be tad bit gay for San Francisco, if you know what I mean. Wink, Wink,nudge, nudge.

Next up is Danny. I don't want to look like Danny. No offense Julie it is just that Danny has not looked the same since he ate that Pot Brownie.

Now we are getting down to the meat of the order. Up next we have big sexy Laufman. Girls you know him as Wiley, we know him as Wilmer the Wiener. He is a stud, plus his hair looks Zach Morris good.
Up next is Margarita King Sheridan. What more can I say? This dude could tell me that he owns a whole block of houses in DC and I would believe him with a haircut like that.
Here is Matt Lowe.
Last but definitely not least Camron "Lions Dick" Lyons! You ladies remember him as Mystery from the show the pick up artist. Camron the Barbarian has being slaying chicks with his locks of hair for many years. Don't worry he doesn't check ID's.

1 comment:

Candypants said...

grow your hair out, i am