Friday, May 29, 2009

So this guy must be famous

The other night I met Morgan and Rachael at a weird loft party on Misson and 20th, I was Drunk, I was Really Really Really Drunk, I had split or "tasted" with my co workers some 20 bottles or more of wine (no joke) of which everyone of them was empty by the end of the night, then I had a couple beers and to really put my relationship and life in to jeopardy, I went out for Margaritas afterward, So I was no longer Billy, I was Willy, when I got to the Party (by bike) I wasn't able to speak let alone speak clearly, Morgan was mad because she thought I was judging everything and everyone, she would have being right if I would have being of some sound mind, Willy wasn't able to think let alone Judge, needless to say Morgan yelled at me in the street which is kinda unfair cause I wasn't able to defend myself, but long story short Morgan still loves me and I just found a photo of the creep that started the whole thing or at least I blame him for the fight, his screamemo band must of got Morgan in a fighting mode, also He opened up for Adam and Red at South by Southwest. i don't know who he is or what it is but he is making moves watch out for makeup guy in a Domestic dispute near you.

1 comment:

Morgsian said...

So I hate this post.
But to cut to the chase the performer at that party was a girl (you weren't THAT drunk it was really hard to tell even though she was wearing a dress and high heels).