Friday, May 29, 2009

Who is going to see Adam?

Me! We are gonna go swimming, drink a million beers, Eat a bag of Potato's, bet on the ponies, bet on the pelicans, bet on the sidewalk, bet on the kids on the beach, drink coffee in mornings and catch a show in the evenings. Adam I will be arriving 8:35 pm on Tuesday the 2nd, I would like it if you picked me up with a cold beer in one hand and a Ciggypoo in the other. Sorry to anyone who isn't gonna be there. ps, Annie and Wiley go visit Morgan in Philadelphia next week she wants to see you.

4 comments:

Wiley said...

is she going to be there during the week or weekend?

Bill said...

Both I think!

Adam said...

I will have 3 beers, 2 freshly steamed potatoes, 3 young children with a habit of falling over, and two sidewalks with me when I pick you up.

Bill said...

No fucking way! I love it