Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am killiing the Game


I have being killing life. Wednesday I went to a Oregon wine tasting and ate Steak Tar Tar and Kobe Beef Sliders, then I won at poker. Thursday I really fucked shit up! Woke up at 9:30, rode my bike to the beach, then I had a Cheeseburger and a beer for breakfast at a place called Bill's on 25th and Clement, then rode I rode my bike to Golden gate park and then the Haight, then I met Brian in the park, I bronzed and he burned. After the Park, Hush and I went to Ali Baba's cave, I had a vegetable platter, Brian had a Beef Gyro, I left, and went directly to Dinner at UVA Jim Kennedy's wine bar in the Lower Haight, I had Frog Legs and Veal Sausage, and I got fucking Hammered. Then Friday I worked all day, after work I did a private wine tasting and made 80 bucks for two hours of Drinking and eating cheese, then I went and got hammered with Julie, Morgan and Laura Hannamen. We talked about Danny and Ben, you know girl talk. This morning I puked cause I got so fucking drunk last night, but I have all ready jumped back in the ring, I am slamming Spanish wines down my throat!

PS.
I just sold booze to a kid that looked like he was fourteen, I carded him he was 16. oh the youth of today.

2 comments:

ben said...

what did you say about me!

Bill said...

That we like Matt Lowe more than you