Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Top 8 Bar and Grill


The Top 8 was a bar in San Francisco about 3 years ago, legend has it that you could score anything you wanted at this seedy Bar. The stories I have heard sound more like late night Cinemax movies than a bar, but unfortunately for myself and many others that moved to San Francisco a year or two late I never got to witness the insanity. I have had the pleasure of witnessing on more than one occasion the product of this Bar at work. When Daniel "the Goat" Goatimer moved to San Francisco you would have gladly accepted his liver in a time of need, but now it looks more like a piece of charred roadkill then a liver. Danny was good boy with good parents until he met Rory Sheridan and Riley Moore. The two of them force feed Danny Alcohol Day and Night, Danny was forced to drink a whole bottle of Jager in the duration of the movie Willow, a movie that Danny was quite fond of for his Resemblance to the main character Willow, now Danny is a complete mess. As touching of story it would be for me to tell you about how Danny has being to AA, found God, stopped drinking and got his life on track it just wouldn't be true. That is not the reason for this post, Danny will be Dead before I finish this Blog post, more than likely acute alcohol poisoning, the reason for this post is for me to let you in on my top 8 of what is awesome right now........
8.Getting Black out Drunk
7.Gambling
6.Waking up without a Hangover
5.Annie's Blog
4.Talking Shit about How Annie's Blog is overrated
3.The Guilty Pleasures
2.White Wine, Kevin is a fucking genius!
1.Getting Black out Drunk

3 comments:

alfa foxtrot said...

love yaaaaaaaaas

Captain Ron said...

I just took a shot of jaeger when I saw this post. Rember Danny only take a shot when is helmet is down!

Kevtron said...

holllller!