Saturday, October 25, 2008

Skateboarding is so gay!

Skating to work today I realized something....... Skateboarding is gay, really fucking gay.
Why do you join a sport's team in high school? To become popular, go to party's, and of course to fuck sluts.
Why did you start to skate? To meet other dudes that like the same things as you. Gay.
What other sport takes fashion so seriously? Not a one.
How many times have you thought to yourself that dude looks fucking good? Yep that is gay. How many times you seen one of your friends dick? To many times to count.
How many of those dicks skate? Almost all of them. I think that is gay?
I could go on for days but I won't cause I'm already bored of this.... But really I will Rape the shit out of all of you, plus I will skull fuck you the first chance I get. Sweet dreams.

No comments: