Friday, October 17, 2008

NOS, MGD 64, KICKFLIP CONTEST, HOT TUB PARTY = JUST ANOTHER DAY IN SAN FRANDISCO

Got to work today and to my surprise I had a little treat waiting for me..... NOS! This shit is crazy. If you like the effects of shooting Meth into your dick while smoking Methadone and being fucked in the ass by a gorilla this is your drink!
Then these three chicks showed up to my work and started pouring this down my throat. So tight, So light. Same Alcohol, Half the Calories, and All the Taste.
Then James challenged me to a Kickflip contest. Duh. I won. First try, Every Try.
Then after the kickflips were landed and the beer started flowing this Hot Tub party broke out. So awesome. Titty City. All and All a great day. Beer, Boobs, and Boards. Now I'm on my way to meet Ben, Danny, Matt, Brian, and Brendan at a house party.

No comments: