Sunday, October 19, 2008

San Francisco is Hell on Earth.


Today was the worst.......

I woke up next to a beautiful girl
We made fresh Hash Browns
Wait it gets worse

We washed it down with Kombucha
I then met Danny 
Yuck

Danny and I met up with Ganja Will
We did what you would do with a guy named Ganja Will
Appalling

After chasing the dragon
The three of us shredded the streets
I hate the streets almost as much as I hate shredding 



By this point I felt like a sodomized elderly man
What I mean is I was hungry
Typical

I went to my local grocer
I bought organic local vegetables and Fresh salmon
Atrocious garbage

Now I am Listening to Piper at the gates of Dawn
Psychedelic music gives me the shits
Brainless noise

I could go on but you might vomit
Do yourself a favor never come to San Francisco
Nothing but Queers and Junkies