Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The View


Since I haven't had Ben or Danny to get me drunk and Rick aka James Franco is out in Tahoe doing baby training, I have eased into a life of domestic bliss with little drinking, no red meat, lots of cigarettes and a early bedtime. But on the Bright side I have being getting up early, which doesn't mean I am doing anything creative, I'm just watching shit AM television. Have you seen the View? It is just Whoopi Goldberg drunk and acting confused. It is fucking awesome. I think I might start a drinking game for The View every time Whoopi looks lost, you drink. Every time she tells the conservative white bitch that she sucks you drink. After every time they do a bit about anxiety you take a Xanax. The list goes on and on.

1 comment:

bemily said...

Take a shot every time Barbra Walter's speech impediment becomes to obvious to ignore.