Saturday, December 6, 2008

Song of the Day


Adam may be making a song a day, But I am dedicating a song a day for a week to the friends I miss. Do the math that makes 7. First to get a song..... Camron. I love you buddy. I love you in the only way a straight man can love another straight man with it being so gay it's romantic. You are the only person I know that can make pissing off a entire bar full of people funny. You made wearing glasses awesome. Your the best skateboarder I know, wait that is your brother. Sorry. You are the first person to hop in a car to drive 3 hours just for fast food you can't get around the neighborhood. I would give my left eye for you. It may be a blind eye but I would still give it to you. You could put in a jar and look at it. Sounds cool. I love you. Adam if you think I am ripping off your steez, I am. I love you to wittle buddy. You have a song cumming. I found this photo taken in the future, it is camron his wife and his lovely children. In case you don't know Camron is the one in the back, with the long hair. Duh.Oh by the fucking way Prince wrote this song. So it pretty much beats any song that will be posted after this. Sorry Camron is the fucking best. Someone prove me wrong. I have a feeling you won't, since you can't.

No comments: