Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Lemonade

Well I have had a crazy day. I worked to many hours, I lost my wallet, and fuck it was cold. Whatever that maybe. I want to start by saying I love everyone of you. That means Sterling< Kevin, Chris, Wiley, Camron, Rory, Riley, Zach, Gordon, Adam, Cody, Ben, Danny?, Brian, Jimmy, and Luckily I cant name you all but you know I fucking love you. We have the best fucking Friends. Nothing compares to the love that all of us have for each other. I know that when all else fails I have you all. Real Talk. I want you all to know I can't name the countless Joys and Knowledge you have brought to my life. I want you all to know that even If I can not be with you this Holiday season, that I love all of you with every bit of my Heart. Yes Homo. Wiley has said it and I will say it, we have the best friends anyone could ask for.

1 comment:

Adam said...

thanks buddy, I love you too