Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heyyyyyy ya'll

It is time for what is Billy into right now. Never heard of it? Well here is how it goes. I tell you 3 things I'm into and you tell me what you think.
First thing I'm into right now:
Adam put me on this. This shit is banging!!! No joke best thing I have read in a while.  Sex, Murder, Sex, Murder and more Sex. I think there is more to it than that, but that is about all I have picked up in the first hundred pages. It is also a HBO show. So people like Ben can know about it without having to crack a book. 

Second thing I'm into:
Full Moon Hot Sun by Captain Beefheart:
Like all Captain Beefheart songs I have no idea what it is about. I think it is about a woman turn between  hot summer days and nights filled with full moons and werewolves. Whatever she does she can't win. Hence the bluesy Harmonica playing. 

Last but not least:
Wait why is this legal? It makes me feel amazing! It can't be good for you. Can it? Whatever this magical cocaine drink is I love it. 

2 comments:

Morgsian said...

You're such a good writer when you switch weed for cocaine! I mean crack! I mean Yerba Mate! I'm on it too! Right NOW!!

Adam said...

awesome!