Wednesday, March 2, 2011

whatevs

these are the books i read on vacation while i was drinking pina colodas poolside.

True Grit I really liked it, but I wouldn't recommend you run out and buy it. I read this on my flight home today. It was a real quick read. I think it is one of those books that ends up sticking with you and your appreciation for it grows over time.  Julie/Annie/Sawyer there is a copy at your house. Stop watching TV for a couple hours and read True Grit.
The Spy who Came in from the Cold. Here's a question does it sound like the title to a book you would want to read?  If you answered yes, than read that motherfucker!!! Amazing spy novel. Good shit.

Trotsky the downfall of a revolutionary if you only read one book on Trotsky this year this is that bad motherfucker for you. I won't tell you who lent me this book, but I am sure you can guess. Reads like a novel. I have only one question........ What is up Trotsky, Stalin, and Lenin were they all down for killing people like it was no problem?  Is Arsenii gonna liquidate me for the sake of the party?

But the real Shit is the Charlie Sheen interview. Dude knows how to party. "I was blasting 7 gram rocks, because that is how I party. It was radical!!!"
"Dying is for fools. Amateurs."

The Greatest Story Ever Told

1 comment:

Chris Yarrison said...

First of all, Arsenii will do anything for the party. The PIZZA party. Obviously.

True Grit's tight. You're right though, what's all the hubbub?

Always wanted to read John Le Carre. Roger that (spy talk).

Good work, yours truly,
Winning