Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All Blogs go to Heaven

But not this one! I am doing a wine tasting Saturday, I just got a free bottle of wine as incentive to put a certain bottle in the tasting, nbd. Ok, so this won't make any sense but try to follow me, I am listening to Brian Jonestown Massacre, which made me remember Brian Austin Green's rap album he had after Saved by the Bell or Melrose place, which is where Adam lives, but It doesn't matter what show he was on, all that matters is that he is one of handful of a great white rappers. But the greatest White rapper of all time is Snow! Hands down he will bring the house down. So I bring you the "informer" he will "lick your boom boom down" or whatever that means Oh and this shit right here is so tight! Jim Carrey imposter the Snow spoof on in living color. Watch this!

No comments: