Monday, January 18, 2010

My Dude

Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later, I have fallen in with wrong crowd, this is my boy Jack Hirschman. Jack as you can see is awesome, he is a customer of my work and a hell of nice guy. Jack came by earlier, I knew he was artist so I asked him if he had any art shows coming up, hoping I might be able to get this guy a art show at Morgans studio, well Jack happens to be the Poet Laureate of San Francisco, ( I Googled his name) so there is nothing a schmuck like me can do for this guy, but he did invite me to a poetry reading he is doing in the Mission on Feb 5th. It is a place next to Phil's Coffee,  I am sure everyone will be naked, smoking opium and fucking,  I cant wait. Ben, Danny, and Arsenii you in?

Just to remind myself it is at 3109 24th st at 8:30 on February 5th.

No comments: