Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maryland, DC, and Virginia I am coming home, Pick me up!


Listen, I love you all. I am coming home April 7th I get in at 5:30 pm, I would love if one of you would pick me up or all of you would pick me up. Here is the Kicker. I fly into and out of Dulles. I also will only be in town for few days, I got to go to South Carolina for Easter, Rory you are my first choice. 1. you are a awesome, I know you will meet me with a beer, a shot, Riley, Devon and a Baconator. 2. We need to film that roadie roadie piper video/video's. 3. Duh I just wanna get black out drunk with you and it is gonna be hard to get another chance. Wiley I would love if you did but your location is a factor. I want to stay with Annie, you and your little dog for a night or two. Let me know but in the mean time just know I am about to take 2 Vicodin and listen to "We Belong together" by Mariah Carey on repeat till I see you all again. I can't wait to suck and fuck you all.